The Nocturna Wig - Hot off the Fashion Pages (Black)
This Piece Features A Side Skin Part Top
Length: 22 Inches / 558 mm From Crown To Tips. (Synthetic hair piece)
Cleaning and Conditioning your Wig:
1) Fully immerse your wig in cool to lukewarm. Don't use hot water or it will remove body and could damage fiber.
2) Dissolve approximately one tablespoon of shampoo, along with one tablespoon of baking soda. Swish & swirl your wig around in solution. If the front of wig or cap has makeup on it, make a paste of baking soda and shampoo and gently scrub with an old toothbrush until clean. Baking soda acts as a cleaning booster and will usually cut though the heaviest makeup or styling product residue in the hair or on the cap.
3) Rinse your wig in plenty of cool to cold water, do it 3 or 4 times to make sure the shampoo is completely rinsed out.
4) Rinse your large bowl out and refill it with fresh water. Dissolve one or two tablespoons of conditioner in water. Swish & swirl your wig around then work the mixture throughout your wig. Do not rinse. Lay your wig on a towel and pat it dry with another towel or paper towel to remove excess moisture.
5) Place onto a wig stand and let it dry.
6) When the piece is dry, comb it out gently layer by layer usually starting at the bottom and work your way up.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT COMB CURLY PIECES